This “post-doom, no gloom” sermon by Rev. Michael Dowd was his last. It was delivered at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Flint, Michigan on August 13, 2023. Connie Barlow, Michael Dowd’s wife, mission partner, and video editor, thinks it is one of his best. Michael … read more.
- New Time for Book Club3 p.m. – 5 p.m. In case you haven’t noticed, the days are getting shorter, we are changing our meeting time so we can discuss and still get home in the daylight! Beginning with our November 9 meeting, book club will start at 3 p.m. and last for the usual two hours. As always, everyone is welcome ...
- Photos from Harvest SundayWe had a blast Sunday, October 22 decorating pumpkins- here’s a selection of everyone’s creations, as well as a glimpse of our food table full of apple-based dishes!
- No Sunday Services for JulyNo Sunday services are planned for the month of July. This will allow time for the move into our refreshed Unit 3, setting up our church space and taking some needed rest. We will be back in August with informal Coffee and Conversation services each week. We are planning this coming year to have a ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation