Come for this special service to say farewell to a home that has served us well as we move to our future. We will hear from past ministers through video messages or through readings of their words. Sunny will provide music throughout and a ritual will … read more.
- Love Heals the Wounds of RacismJoin the Children and Youth on Sunday, February 21 over Zoom at 5:00 p.m. as they learn how love can heal the wounds of racism. Contact the Church at email@example.com if you need a Zoom invitation or check the Weekly Update that is emailed on Thursdays.
- Take your mind to another time and placeFeeling stuck? Join the crowd as we approach nearly the one-year mark of restrictions. So, grab a book and immerse yourself in a world with plenty of problems, but no pandemic! Travel with Simon and Doris as they work their ways through life and love in the American southwest following the Civil War. Then join ...
- Holy Troublemakers talk about inventors-Sunday Feb 7th at 5:00 p.m.Inventions We Love: Show and tell!! Participants will have three to five minutes to teach us about the inventions and inventors that they love. We’ll have a Lego challenge if time allows after the presentations. Materials: Visual aids for individual presentations, some loose Logos for building. Send a message if you need a Zoom link. ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation