Many of us have trouble hearing words evoking traditional religion. This morning Rev. Jones will acknowledge this and offer some new ways of interpreting old words with sometimes harmful meaning.
- Children’s Faith Formation Social Come to the Children’s Faith Formation Social on Sunday, September 15th at 5:30 in Fellowship Hall. We’ll have songs, games, and an introduction to our monthly multi-age social justice project. All are welcome and invited to attend with a special invitation extended to children,children, youth, and families with young children. Unless otherwise noted, no food/drink ...
- The Future of Faith Formation: Join Us Sunday, September 8th at 4 pm The Children’s Faith Formation program is being updated to meet the needs of today’s families. Please see the the August Unifier or the The Future of Faith Formation: Join Us Sunday, September 8th at 4 pm “Learning” page for additional information and an invitation to a planning meeting on September 8th at 4:00 p.m. ...
- Quilting Group date changed to the fourth Saturday Beginning in July the Quilting Group is changed to the fourth Saturday of the month. The group meets from 9:00 to noon in the Ivy room (just down the hall from the alley door on the main floor). Bring your quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, crafting project, or just come to visit.
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation