Many UUs are non-theistic — they don’t believe in a supernatural being who chooses to intervene in human lives. However, they still live according to a faith, which is manifested by dedication to persons and/or projects. Bill will explore how this “secular faith” can lead … read more.
- New Time for Knit NightPhoto by Karly Santiago. Stitchcrafters plan to meet at UUCY from 3 to 5 p.m. on Tuesday afternoons starting next week, February 13. We now have a variety of crafts represented- embroidery, knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting… come on down and join us!
- New Time for Book Club3 p.m. – 5 p.m. In case you haven’t noticed, the days are getting shorter, we are changing our meeting time so we can discuss and still get home in the daylight! Beginning with our November 9 meeting, book club will start at 3 p.m. and last for the usual two hours. As always, everyone is welcome ...
- Photos from Harvest SundayWe had a blast Sunday, October 22 decorating pumpkins- here’s a selection of everyone’s creations, as well as a glimpse of our food table full of apple-based dishes!
Healthy Relations Covenant
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation