Art Busch will examine what happens during plagues, what comes after, and how it’s changed our lives and us.
This service will be online only; watch your weekly update or contact the office for the link.
View a recording of the last service held at our former location, 225 N. 2nd Street, HERE.
- Community Coffee: Back to In-PersonFor some time, members of our UUCY community and friends have enjoyed getting together on Wednesday mornings at 9 a.m. at a local coffee shop to drink coffee liberally. They have been meeting on Zoom to prevent the spread of COVID-19, but weather permitting, starting May 11 they will move to in-person (outside) at Caffeine ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation