- Rev. Ken reports “fishy email” attack For those of you who received a “fishy” email from me Wednesday, there has been an ongoing, nationwide phishing attack, including at a number of UU congregations. Please do not respond to anything from me that looks “fishy” without checking it out first. Emails from me will be sent from either my church email minister ...
- Adult Education sessions to resume in September Adult Religious Education sessions, originally scheduled after the second and fourth Sunday services are suspended for now. They will resume in September. Plan to participate in “The Wi$dom Path: Money, Spirit, and Life.” We’ll explore, discuss and learn about spiritual lives supported rather than hindered by personal and social financial realities and possibilities.
- Some hurt in the UU world from the “UU World.” Some people say living in religious community is easy. You get to hang out with like-minded people, so you never have to be confronted by someone who sees things differently. But others say living in religious community is hard, because even if you are surrounded by people who mostly agree with you on one thing, there are still bound to be ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation