- Chalice Circle New Sessions Start November 6th Following a successful initial run, Emilee Solomon and Gean Dindia have organized another six session series of Chalice Circle, and all are welcome. Chalice Circles are small group meetings with the goal of deepening and broadening person spiritual growth, so consistent participation is vital to group cohesion. If you ...
- Faith in Action make fleece scarves Join the November Faith in Action children, youth, and adults to make fleece scarves for those in need Sunday November 17th at 5:30 in Fellowship Hall. We will have a short in-gathering followed by communal work on the project. Feel free to bring suitable lengths of fabric from your stash.
- Sign up now for Nov 16th Circle Supper Gather in the warmth of a circle of friends old and new to take the chill off early winter. Volunteer to be Circle Supper host for Saturday, November 16th or come as a guest. Sign-up sheets are available in Fellowship Hall or reply to this post. Host set the time for dinner and the number ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation