Have we fulfilled our commitment to social justice and engagement through Share the Plate? Members of the UUCY Social Justice Committee Carole Sahlstrand and Phil Dindia will be speaking not only on Share the Plate, but our definition of what ‘social justice’ looks like at … read more.
- Leadership Experience 2019 Have you recently taken on a leadership role in the congregation? Are you considering a leadership role but want to increase your experience, knowledge, or skills before doing so? Visit www.uua.org/nwr to learn more about and participate in Leadership Experience 2019. This is a hybrid in-person/on-line leadership development program offered by the Pacific Western Region of the ...
- Housing our Ministry The Committee on Shared Ministry invites you to a continental breakfast and conversation about our congregation’s future on Saturday, October 20th from 9:00 to 10:30 in Fellowship Hall. Committee members Church Forster, Emilee Solomon, Susan Kaphammer, and Rev. Ken Jones are leading the conversation. Bring your thoughts, ideas, and options. A second meeting is scheduled ...
- New-old location for Drinking Coffee Liberally Come to Caffee 11th Avenue (formerly known as Mojo’s) Wednesday mornings at 9:00 for wide ranging conversations about local and world events, gardening, pets, travel, books, and more. All are welcome. Find the group at 1003 West Yakima Avenue.
Healthy Relations Covenant
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation