- Sign up now for Nov 16th Circle Supper Gather in the warmth of a circle of friends old and new to take the chill off early winter. Volunteer to be Circle Supper host for Saturday, November 16th or come as a guest. Sign-up sheets are available in Fellowship Hall or reply to this post. Host set the time for dinner and the number ...
- Adult Faith Formation Begins New Program This year’s Adult Faith Formation (previously known as Adult Religious Education) begins a new program Sunday, November 3 and continues the first Sunday of each month from 5:30 to 7:00 PM in the Ivy Room. The sessions are from the Soul Matters Program which encouraging spiritual growth and faith development. A simple soup and bread ...
- Children’s Faith Formation Social Come to the Children’s Faith Formation Social on Sunday, September 15th at 5:30 in Fellowship Hall. We’ll have songs, games, and an introduction to our monthly multi-age social justice project. All are welcome and invited to attend with a special invitation extended to children,children, youth, and families with young children. Unless otherwise noted, no food/drink ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation