Calm and rest may be the first things that come to mind when we talk about “Finding our Center.’ Yet, as our faith reminds us, being a “centered person” requires more if we are to move toward a balance of justice. We have to upset … read more.
- Christmas Eve Service is CanceledMany apologies for the short notice, but due to the state of the roads (and the skies) in Yakima, we are canceling the service that was planned for tonight (Saturday, December 24th). Stay home, stay warm, and we’ll hope for better weather next year so that we can celebrate together then. In the meantime, have a wonderful ...
- Next Sunday Service January 8thAlthough we will be having a lovely Christmas Eve service on Saturday, December 24th at 5:30 p.m. (read more about it here), there will be no regular Sunday services on December 25th or January 1st. Please join us in the new year on January 8th!
- Movie Night Canceled (for now)Due to a series of unfortunate and unforeseen events, our first movie night will need to be postponed until after the holidays. It will not be happening this Friday. Watch for a new date in the next UniFire and January weekly updates, though- we will be rescheduling it!
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation