The Path of Vulnerability
Unitarian Universalism celebrates human potential, goodness and power. But in pursuit of being our best and most powerful selves, we may work to deny or avoid limits, confusion and uncertainties. Leaning into vulnerability is frightening. But from our vulnerability, grace and growth can emerge. As … read more.
- Upcoming Services on Zoom OnlyFor the time being (starting March 20th) Sunday services will be held on Zoom only. Please watch your weekly update for the link, and for word regarding when regular in-person services will resume.
- Christmas Eve Service is CanceledMany apologies for the short notice, but due to the state of the roads (and the skies) in Yakima, we are canceling the service that was planned for tonight (Saturday, December 24th). Stay home, stay warm, and we’ll hope for better weather next year so that we can celebrate together then. In the meantime, have a wonderful ...
- Next Sunday Service January 8thAlthough we will be having a lovely Christmas Eve service on Saturday, December 24th at 5:30 p.m. (read more about it here), there will be no regular Sunday services on December 25th or January 1st. Please join us in the new year on January 8th!
25 Mar 23
29 Mar 23
31 Mar 23
5 Apr 23
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation