- The Future of Faith Formation: Join Us Sunday, September 8th at 4 pm The Children’s Faith Formation program is being updated to meet the needs of today’s families. Please see the the August Unifier or the The Future of Faith Formation: Join Us Sunday, September 8th at 4 pm “Learning” page for additional information and an invitation to a planning meeting on September 8th at 4:00 p.m. ...
- Quilting Group date changed to the fourth Saturday Beginning in July the Quilting Group is changed to the fourth Saturday of the month. The group meets from 9:00 to noon in the Ivy room (just down the hall from the alley door on the main floor). Bring your quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, crafting project, or just come to visit.
- Rev. Ken reports “fishy email” attack For those of you who received a “fishy” email from me Wednesday, there has been an ongoing, nationwide phishing attack, including at a number of UU congregations. Please do not respond to anything from me that looks “fishy” without checking it out first. Emails from me will be sent from either my church email minister ...
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation