- Faith in Action To Make Busy Bags December 15th at 5:30 Everyone is welcome to Faith in Action this Sunday from 5:30 to 7:00 with a particular invitation to people age 3-18 as we make “busy bags” for church services. After a short in-service we will prepare bags with paper, crayons, and pencils for people of any age who like to keep their hands busy during ...
- Chalice Circle New Sessions Start November 6th Following a successful initial run, Emilee Solomon and Gean Dindia have organized another six session series of Chalice Circle, and all are welcome. Chalice Circles are small group meetings with the goal of deepening and broadening person spiritual growth, so consistent participation is vital to group cohesion. If you ...
- Faith in Action make fleece scarves Join the November Faith in Action children, youth, and adults to make fleece scarves for those in need Sunday November 17th at 5:30 in Fellowship Hall. We will have a short in-gathering followed by communal work on the project. Feel free to bring suitable lengths of fabric from your stash.
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation