- Annual Meeting-June 13thThe UUCY Annual Meeting will be held in person at our new location at 407 N 1st Street, Suite 1 on Sunday, June 13 at 10 a.m. While the Board of Trustees believes it is safe for fully vaccinated people to meet following state protocols for indoor gathering, alternative accommodations can be arranged. Voting ...
- Children’s Faith Formation-May 23Stories remind us who we are as courageous, connected people. We’re having our last spring meeting on May 23rd to make kites and fly them is there is a breeze. Meet at the Randall Park 48th Avenue Parking lot at 5:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Love Heals the Wounds of RacismJoin the Children and Youth on Sunday, February 21 over Zoom at 5:00 p.m. as they learn how love can heal the wounds of racism. Contact the Church at email@example.com if you need a Zoom invitation or check the Weekly Update that is emailed on Thursdays.
Healthy Relations Covenant
This congregation adopted a Healthy Relations Covenant, making these promises to each other.
- Treat each other with kindness
- Celebrate each other’s personal growth
- Listen deeply to others
- Speak with courage and humility
- Share the ministry of this congregation