Children’s Faith Formation
Join the Holy Troublemakers in the spirit of John Lewis’ “good trouble” Sunday evenings at 5:30 over Zoom.
We gather remotely to do our part to keep our community, our loved ones, and ourselves safe from the coronavirus.
The children are Holy Troublemakers in the sense of Holy meaning “special respect or a solemn undertaking.”
We weave Unitarian Universalist values with social justice traditions of many lands, times, and religious traditions using curriculums from the UUA and other resources. There is time for socialization and take home activities for families.
Watch the Weekly Update, which is sent by email on Thursdays, for your Zoom invitation. Please contact the UUCY Congregational Administrator if you are not on the mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unitarian Universalist Principles: Children’s Version
- We believe each and every person is important.
- We believe all people should be treated fairly.
- In our congregations, all people are accepted and we learn together.
- We believe each person is free to search for what is true and right in life.
- Everyone deserves a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth and every living thing that shares it with us.