Children’s Faith Formation
Children’s Faith Formation is dormant for the time being as all children have graduated from the program; it will be revived when we have younger children to teach again.
Unitarian Universalist Principles: Children’s Version
- We believe each and every person is important.
- We believe all people should be treated fairly.
- In our congregations, all people are accepted and we learn together.
- We believe each person is free to search for what is true and right in life.
- Everyone deserves a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, fair, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet Earth and every living thing that shares it with us.